Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NYX Butter Lipsticks!

  Hello lovelies!

Welcome to my first post, I am a lover of all makeup. Drugstore and "high end" alike. I'm here to share what I love. I would consider myself a makeup hoarder, enthusiast, junkie…All for the love of beauty. welcome to my world ladies!




Here I have 5 of the 22 NYX Butter lipsticks which I LOVE! I got mine at Ulta for $5.99, while they were having a BOGO 1/2 off sale (until the end of jan) plus a 20 percent off coupon. I can't stay away from a good deal :D



I usually stay away from a nude lip and go for a bold one, thats what works for me, but they offer a great range of lighter colors as well.
From left to right
Licorice, Hunk, Little Susie, Fireball, Sweet Tart










I would definitely purchase more of these! I love how creamy and pigmented they are!

Did you ladies grab any, which are your faves?






















No comments:

Post a Comment