Tuesday, April 1, 2014

YSL Lipstick

Hey Lipstick Junkies,




YSL has the most beautiful packaging of life. Yes these babies are on the pricy side, but they are worth it! I would take advantage of the 15 percent off sale going on at sephora now until April 11th to try one of these lippies. The lipstick itself is so creamy and packs a lot of color. They are easy to work with, you don't need a lip liner or gloss over it, its perfect on its own! I use my sparingly on special occasions, they are so luxurious! In total I own 4, I think I have a good range of colors, nude-y pink, peachy, purple, and deep red. Well I'm missing a bright pink one, maybe that will be my next one, eeeek!




#12 Forbidden Burgundy, #19 Fuchsia in Rage, #13 Peach Passion, #1 Nude Beige
Do you own any or which ones are on your wishlist ?


No comments:

Post a Comment