Sunday, March 30, 2014

Makeup Geek Eyeshadows

Hello makeup geeks, 

I love this brand! Especially love their eyeshadows. This brand was created by a YouTuber Marlena. I didn't know much about her before purchasing these. I found out about this brand through other youtubers (Jaclyn hill) who raved about how pigmented and blendable these shadows were, and very comparable to mac shadows. I knew I needed to try them! I actually got to meet her at imats LA, she's so sweet and down to earth! 
This was a recent purchase, paid with my own money! I also placed another other to try some brushes and an eyeshadow named "chickadee", which was out of stock which seemed forever. 
Packaging is super cute! Each pan ($5.99)

You can also purchase each shadow in their own compact, but I like storing mine in these z-palettes to save space and have them all in one place! 

Z-palette sold separately ($13) ordered mine from amazon. 

Top to bottom: 
Cosmopolitan, Mango Tango, Burlesque, Shimma Shimma, Vanilla Bean 
 

Below I have some shades I already owned. I loved these neutrals, therefore I placed an order for more shades. 


Left to right: Cocoa Bear, Latte, Frappe, Mocha, Peach Smoothie, Creme Brule

You can also purchase a kit as a whole. It comes with a small z palette, like the one above, with 9 most popular shadows. You can check their website to see more information on that. 


These shadows definitely a thumbs up for me!
-anabelogb<3


No comments:

Post a Comment