Monday, March 24, 2014

Muji USA Drawers

Today I want to discuss how I organize some of my makeup!



This is what I like to store in mine.


When I first started getting into makeup, I order 2 sets of muji drawers as an organizational tool. If you aren't familiar with these drawers, they are really popular in a lot of girls' makeup collection videos. They are basically clear acrylic drawers to store your makeup. At one point, these drawers stored all my makeup. I still use them everyday, placed on my vanity, but I also added a desk with many drawers to have enough space for all of the goods. I plan to do a future post on my full collection storage, but I really need to organize!There is a variety of sizes available on their website. I first ordered the 5 drawer case, then later ordered the 2 drawer case. I just stack the 2 on top of the 5. This are really sturdy and durable, I've had mine for almost 2 years!




    • I have a lot of lip products besides traditional lipstick tubes, how do you store them??








































No comments:

Post a Comment