Thursday, March 13, 2014

My MAC lipstick collection!

Hola ladies,

My favorite brand of lipsticks of all time is MAC! They have so many different colors and finishes (matte, my fave) available. I think they are quite affordable. Well, compared to other high end brands, they are pretty affordable ($16). These lipsticks have great pigmentation and texture. I have a total of 22 lipsticks in my collection. It is an obsession, now that we can get passed the fact that I have a problem, lets move on to the lipsticks, lol.

When bringing out my lipsticks I realized I have more limited edition colors than I do have the permanent ones. I think since, they are limited edition I justify by saying, "I probably won't ever be able to get my hands on it again, I need it"! and there you go, i place my order for the LE lipstick, plus they are always have some kind of pretty packaging! Btw, if it's limited edition, it means it isn't available anymore. The permanent ones are colors you can still get at any mac store, counter, or online!



Permanent colors


Rebel, Vegas Volt, All Fired Up, Candy Yum-Yum, Heroine, 
Flat Out Fabulous, Lady Danger, Ruby Woo, Girl About Town

You might have noticed that I only own bright colors. For my skin tone, I really like how bold colors look on me. I get scared with nudes because they make me look washed out. Therefore most of my nude lipsticks are drugstore!


These are my all time fave and most used.

Ruby woo, Looks orange here because of the lighting (the struggle), but it's a classic, true red!
Rebel, Fave color to use in the fall.
Heroine, It used to be LE, but since so many people loved it, Mac made it a permanent color!
Flat Out Fabulous & All Fired Up, both are from the retro matte collection, I LOVE these colors!



Heres a picture of the colors that are limited edition, I didn't want to swatch them because basically you can't get them at the Mac or online. People might be selling them online, but most likely overpriced or used.
PARTY PARROT, omg, all time fave! So pretty!



See you later!
-AnabelOGB


No comments:

Post a Comment