Saturday, March 22, 2014

SEPHORA+PANTONE Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid Collection with Swatches!



Hey ladies, 
If you're a true makeup junkie, you know Sephora was having 15% off sales going on this week. I picked up all these items during this time because I've been hearing so many good things. I am really impressed. First of all, I love this color! I'm all for bold colors, and loving how pigmented everything is! By the time you're reading this, the sale would be over, but these are reasonably price and worth the money! This is a limited edition collection, so get your hands on it before its sold out!

Color of the year: Radiant Orchid


Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick ($18)







SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE
Rush Luster Cheek Sweep ($26)







SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE
Radiant Paint Gloss Trio ($26)



SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE
The Eye: Radiant Femme Artistry Set ($48)



This is really the star of the collection. These shadows blend really nicely and are full of color! This is a rather large palette, so it does take a lot of room. But you can use this big mirror to do your makeup, which comes in handy!






I would recommend this collection to anyone who loves bright and bold looks! Talk to you ladies later! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram, anabelogb,  I post a lot more often on there! I like talking to you guys, so don't be afraid to ask me any questions! -Anabelogb

No comments:

Post a Comment